Decking Contractor in Bothell WA
Are you looking for a way to make the most of the beautiful summer weather in your backyard? If so, you might want to think about adding a patio, a deck or a similar outdoor area that will allow you to spend time in the fresh air. If you are located in the Bothell, WA area, contact our team at Green City Window & Door and we’ll be happy to help you build the deck of your dreams.
At Green City, we use only the best possible materials to create the ideal customized look and design for your home. We always work very closely with all of our clients to make sure that they actively participate in the creation of their deck design and that they are able to observe our high level of craftsmanship throughout the entire process.
Whether you are interested in creating a small patio for enjoying those summer rays or a large deck, our team has a range of options at your disposal. Regardless of your choice, rest assured that we will always deliver a product of the highest quality that will allow you to enjoy it for years to come.
Deck Services -- The Building Process
At Green City, we always try to streamline the building process so that it is as clear as possible both for you and for our builders. Take a look at some of the usual steps that we take in our building process:
- The initial step will take the form of an in-home consultation about the type of deck or patio that you would be interested in building. We will briefly inspect the location of the deck and provide information about the materials that we would be using. This is the point in time when we will also discuss your budget and our pricing structure.
- The next meeting we have will be to show you the initial design that our designer has produced as well as outline all of the details in the building proposal.
- Once you have had a chance to look over the proposal, we would be happy to discuss any changes or additions you would like to make to the initial design. When the final design has been approved, we will begin dealing with the administrative aspects of the process. This includes getting all of the necessary permits and making sure we have a starting date to begin construction.
- The next step is to build your deck according to the agreed upon specifications and in the agreed upon time frame. Throughout this process, one of the members of the Green City team will be happy to inform you about how construction is progressing.
Highly Qualified Deck Contractor in Washington
If you are looking for a high quality outdoor product in the greater Bothell, WA area, Green City Window & Door is the go-to specialist. At Green City, we always make sure to use materials that are durable and able to stand the test of time. Unlike some other contractors, we have an in-depth knowledge of different complex aspects of the building process. For instance, we believe it is important to know what type of material would suit which climate best, what some of the latest advances in building technology are as well as how maintenance can be reduced to suit different customer needs.
In particular, the materials we prefer to use at Green City are ones that are easy to maintain and that will withstand different weather conditions. What’s more, our team of professionals will be happy to provide you with a competitive pricing offer to make sure that you are not spending an unnecessary fortune on your new deck. This means that you will be getting a beautiful, high-quality deck at a competitive rate.
If you are interested in finding out more about our deck services, feel free to contact us for more information. Our team at Green City is always available and eager to discuss different aspects of the construction process and explain how one of our decks could complement your home, allowing you to spend enjoyable time in the outdoors. For more information or a free consultation about our services, do not hesitate to contact us today at 425-200-9191.
frequently asked questions
- What suppliers do you use?
- Timbertech, Azek, Trex and local lumberyard for dimensional lumber.
- Do you provide deck material estimates?
- Do you install decks?
- What do you recommend for the understructure of decks?
- We alway use pretture treated structural lumber supported on concrete, heavy duty fasteners and flashings.
- Do I need a permit to build my deck ?
- To find out if you need a building permit we would have to check with the local local building departments.